It is one week until the final submission deadline(s) for NAACL HLT 2018! We are looking forward to receiving your final submissions to the industry and demo tracks by April 15th, and to the research track by April 16th. This post reviews the instructions for final submissions which can be found at:
- Research track (short and long) – http://naacl2018.org/call_for_paper.html
- Industry track – http://naacl2018.org/industry.html
- Demo track – http://naacl2018.org/call_for_demo.html
If you are an author, please note:
One author must register for NAACL HLT by the early registration deadline, or your paper may be pulled from the conference. Registration is at:
Here are the details:
- all illustrations, tables, acknowledgments etc must fit within the content page limit for the submission type that corresponds to your paper
- follow these and all other guidelines in the template referenced in and linked from the relevant call for papers
III. Final Submissions
When you make your final submission:
- we are requesting you upload the source (LaTeX or Word) of your paper as well as the PDF (research and industry track papers)
- you are welcome to provide supplementary materials
- your final submission is not blind. All authors and their affiliations should be listed
IV. Those Reviews
The Program Committee worked very hard to thoroughly review all the submitted papers. Take their comments as constructive feedback, and follow their suggestions wisely when you revise your paper.
You can make and edit (until the deadline) your final submission here:
- Research track – https://www.softconf.com/naacl2018/papers/
- Industry track – https://www.softconf.com/naacl2018/naacl2018-industrial-track/
- Demo track – http://www.softconf.com/naacl2018/naacl2018-demos
VI. Presentation Formats
With respect to presentation format:
- poster sessions will be 1.5 hours long, in parallel with oral presentation sessions; we are working on guidelines for posters
- for the research track, each oral presentation will receive an 18 minute time slot (15 for talk + 3 for questions); slides should be brought to the venue for presentation on a conference presentation computer
For more information on the schedule, see: https://naacl2018.wordpress.com/2018/02/16/a-first-look-at-the-research-track-schedule/
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to get in touch.
One thought on “Final Submissions”
Is there a list of accepted papers in demo and industry tracks ?
Could you please also add that list in some post?